Wednesday, January 16, 2013

About Me



I grew up in Baltimore, Maryland and went to Institute of Notre Dame High School. I am a junior CIS major, COM minor here at Alvernia. I am a member of Sigma Tau Delta and the Student Advisory Council. I started playing golf when I was a junior in high school and continue to play here at Alvernia on the women's golf team for the third consecutive season.

I chose to take COM 332 Multimedia Design and Editing because I want to learn programs like Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. I have yet to do any graphic design, but I have the desire to learn because it looks fun and will help me enhance my portfolio. I am also taking COM 344 Advertising Workshop this semester which works out perfectly because I can apply my graphic design skills when creating advertisements. I am really excited for the course and ready to have fun!

To return to the master blog, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment